Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have a Landcruiser 2010 V8. In the mornings I have the code

Customer Question

I have a Landcruiser 2010 V8. In the mornings I have the code P2447. After reset evry thing works perfect all day until the next morning.
How can I fix that? - there is no warrenty
Also the ABS light is sometimes lighting. The scanner say that its the pressuer of the main cylinder. If I brake hard and loose the pedal quickly, the light turns off
Any ideas?
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. The code that is set here is for the secondary air injection system being stuck on.This can be the air pump relay that is sticking on needing replaced as this is a common component to fail and cause this issue here. If you can post the ABS fault code this will help with the ABS fault just let me know. Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I dont remember the code, but it said something about missing presseur in the main brake cylindre
Its not always lighting and if its lighting and i stop and make a lot of pressure of the brak pedal and then take mi foot quickly away from the pedal, it stop lighting until I otherwise brake slowly
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
O.k.,this can be caused by a faulty brake pedal pressure sensor as some models are equipped with or an issue with the brake booster itself.This will need to be checked into/tested further to pinpoint the cause and then repaired from there once located.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Pete
Where do I find the pedal pressure sensor?I cant find the air pump relay - there is a place en the fusesbox for pump 1 and 2 relay but it seems that there isnt any relay
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately my info is not showing the location of the relay or the sensor.The sensor is usually located in the brake booster itself and in some cases the brake booster has to be replaced as an assembly to correct this here.I would have this tested further to see if for sure these are the cause for the faults here and then repaired from there.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The problem is that I live in Bolivia and isnt easy to find anyone that can makr futher tests....
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
I will have to open this question up for others here to see if they can assist further on this as someone else here may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.
Thanks Pete