sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

Bentley supersport: I just bought a 2010 bentley continental

Customer Question

I just bought a 2010 bentley continental supersport and the right side door trim is discolored ,why is it?
Category: Car
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! Without seeing it it's very hard to say why the door panel is discolored. There are many reasons why the panel could be discolored. It may have been cleaned with a cleaning chemical that took some color from the panel, or something may have been spilled on it at some point. One of the door panels may have been replaced at some point, leaving one newer panel and one faded. The problem could even be UV damage. For instance if it was stored and parked in a way that the sun continually hit the door panel then it would have faded much faster.