Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Rolls royce silver spirit: 1981 rolls royce silver spirit broken

Customer Question

1981 rolls royce silver spirit broken key in trunk lock how can i open?
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
In most cases when a key brakes off like this here the lock cylinder itself needs drilled out and replaced as well as the key or in some cases you can contact a lock smith to come out and see if he/she can remove the key to where the cylinder can be saved without having to replace it then only the key itself needs replaced.These are usually the two options for this fault here.
Thanks Pete