Mike V.
Mike V., Auto Service Technician
Experience:  25 years of experience, Certified Subaru Technician and Nissan factory trained.
2921078

idles but push throttle it wont take gas and boggs

Hello and thank you for your question!
Is the check engine light on?
Also, will the engine speed increase over 3000 rpms or nothing at all?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

engine is on it rams up to2too3000 and wont take gas

Ok, the most common issue is the mass air flow sensor. There is a fuel cut off at about 2700-3000 rpms. So, if you can rev it up to that speed without any problems, and then it drops off, it's most likely the maf.
The other issue could be the distributor, but normally you will have a check engine light coming on and misfiring.
If you have a scanner that can see the live data, we can take a look at the fuel trims and the maf readings to be sure, but from my experience this sounds like a faulty mass air flow sensor.
Please be sure to let me know if you need further assistance, if not, please be sure to rate my answer. If you got here on the free trial, your card will not be charged.
Thank you.