Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Trouble code for 2005 landrover freestar P 0123, 0222, 0444

Trouble code for 2005 landrover freestar P 0123, 0222, 0444 0661 and 1477
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer/Pearl. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The codes you have set here are for short circuits or open circuits to various components on the engine.The throttle body,purge valve and intake tuning valves/manifold valves.

The first thing I would check here is to see if you have any damaged wiring on the engine.Trace the engine wiring and see if a fault is located.If you find a fault with the wiring it would need repaired to correct this here.

If no faults are located with the wiring visually try wiggling the engine wiring with the engine running to see if the engine stumbles or runs rough when this occurs,this would indicate there is damage to the wiring and it would need to be examined further.

If no wiring is found at fault let me know and we can continue.

Thanks Pete

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete