K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  AA in automotive Technology, 15+ years in the trade

I need an advice. I want to buy a new car, sedan. Whats better:

I need an advice. I want to buy a new car, sedan. What's better: Toyota Camry, Honda Accord, Dodge Avenger, Nissan Altima ? What car has a less problem?
Hello, It would be my pleasure to assist you. As far as reliability goes I would recommend the Toyota if you want something with an automatic. Honda and Dodge are both pretty notorious for transmission problems with autos. The Honda will hold up will if proper transmission maintenance is followed. The dodge is well known for having transmission computer problems. The Nissan has common ignition system problems that can get expensive and the engines usually do not hold up well past the 100,000 mile mark.
If I may assist you further just let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I like Toyota many years.I had several Toyota Corolla. But now my last Corolla stays in the mechanic's shop because transmission is broken :(

I can understand you being a little gun shy of Toyota then. They usually are great trouble free vehicles. If I may ask ,just to see if it's something common, what's wrong with the transmission in your current Toyota?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It's broken small part of it , thru which cable goes. Sorry for that explanation. (corolla 2003)

I understand, thats a fairly uncommon problem.
My suggestions would be in order of best to worst.
1. Toyota.

4. Nissan

The Honda Accord really does hold up well (seen plenty with 300,000 miles) It's just important to stay on top of transmission service and timing belts.