Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Mazda 626: starting I can,t get it to run it spin fast but

starting I can,t get it to run it spin fast but want kick in I change plugs an it started up ran one day next day same thing
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer/Pearl. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The first thing that needs to be done here is to check and see if this is a loss of spark or possibly fuel pressure causing this.If you have not already tested to see which is missing this should be done as this would be a good starting point.

I have seen fuel pump failure cause this type of fault here to where there is a lack of fuel pressure to the injectors.I have also seen faulty ignition coil cause this as well.If there are any fault codes set in the engine computer this will help with the diagnosis for this fault here.If you can find out which is missing here fuel or spark and let me know we can continue to see if we can pinpoint the fault.

Thanks Pete

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete