Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

toyota Aurion: the electric lumbar support on my 2008 Aurion

the electric lumbar support on my 2008 Aurion has stopped working, where do I get it fixed in Melbourne
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer/Pearl. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Unfortunately I am not from your area or know the area where you are located but I see no one has helped with this yet so I thought I would see if I can help with this here.

The best place to get your lumbar support inspected,tested and repaired of course is a local or nearest dealer of this automobile.If this is not an option for you then a local auto electrician should be able to test and repair this fault here.

These are usually the best options for something like this.You might also ask around locally to see if others recommend one repair shop over the other.

If this does not help with what you were looking for let me know and we can continue.

Thanks Pete

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete