Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Mazda mazdaspeed 6: do you have an illustration of the turbo

do you have an illustration of the turbo oïl supply tube on a mazdaspeed 6 2006?
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer/Pearl. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I did locate an illustration of the oil pipe on the turbo for your vehicle here.Let me know if this is what you were looking for or if you need anything else.

graphic

Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you Pete. The picture is good but infortunately I resolved my problem before I receive your answer

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The image is good but infortunately I resolve the problem before I receive your answer. Thank you for having taken over from Eric

Your welcome.Let us know if you need anything else in the future.

Thanks Pete

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete