Roy, import/domestic specialest
Experience:  ASE master tech for 40 years

F150: HeyI have a 2004 f150 5.4. I have a slow leak that

I have a 2004 f150 5.4. I have a slow leak that has sprayed oil from the front of the engine to the back of the tranny. Most of the oil seems to be coming from the passenger side of the engine, with the ac compressor having oil all over it to the point I it dripping off... I can't figure out where it is coming from... Any experience with this before?
good morning my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will assist you today

2 thoughts come to mind, the front seal behind the crank pulley may be slinging oil all over. the other is the crank sensor. it mounts into an area of oil and there is an o ring thats seals it.

I would start by getting some oil dye and pouring it in the oil and let it run. then you need an ultra violet light to pinpoint the exact leak. it will be very visible. you can rent this kit at a parts store.

if it is the front oil seal,be sure to check the pcv valve as it my be not functioning and the build up of crankcase pressure could be forcing the oil out the seal.