Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech

Hellol, I recently

Customer Question

Hellol, I recently bought a Ghost in the Uk and shipped it to my home in Trinidad , I would like to play Region 1 DVDs but this is not working. How can I change me region ? Thank you
Category: Car
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will assist you today.

Sorry for the long delay. Many experts have reviewed your question once or more times so far, but no one at this time has felt comfortable trying to help.

I am just touching base with you to at least offer something rather than you waiting more and getting no response from us .

Unfortunately this information is not available in the forum and there may be the region DVDs that you need but in order to know if that is the cases you are going to need to contact Rolls Royce. I have enclosed there customer service international phone number below as well as there email address.

Phone number (+44 (0) 1243 384300)

[email protected]

Truly sorry we could not be of more help and hope Rolls can assist you with the information you need.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I would like to ask for a full refund as you are unable to assist. Please make the necessary arrangements.

Thank You