Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Ferrari 360: When I open the passenger door, the window goes

When I open the passenger door, the window goes all the way down. It's supposed to go down just a little bit but it goes down all the way. Is this something I can fix myself? If so, how?
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer/Pearl. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

From what you have described here this sounds like a calibration issue with the window.On vehicles that have the window drop down slightly when the door is opened usually there is a computer/control unit that knows how far to drop the window.When it drops down this far like this this usually indicates the calibration has been lost and should be re done using a dealers or shops computer.

It may be a component at fault like a sensor for the window but in most cases I have found this can be corrected with calibration being done.

Thanks Pete

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete