Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Ferrari 360: My car doesnt lock. Keyless or manual doesnt

Customer Question

My car doesn't lock. Keyless or manual doesn't work. Is this something I can fix myself?
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
My name is Pete and I am a professional here at Just Answer/Pearl. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

When you say it wont lock manually if this is trying to lock it with the key in the door cylinder or with the lock knob/button this fault may be caused by a faulty door latch itself on the vehicle.

I would have the latch inspected to see if found to be faulty and if faulty it would need replaced.

I don't recommend taking any door paneling off to inspect unless you have the proper tools and experience with this to avoid damaging any components.This may be best checked into and tested by someone with knowledge of this model and the proper test and repair equipment.

Thanks Pete
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete