Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Please help ! Need to know connecting rod specs on Isuzu 230

Customer Question

Please help ! Need to know connecting rod specs on Isuzu 230 petrol pick up(4zdi).
Category: Car
Expert:  Gary replied 2 years ago.

Welcome! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to assist you with this problem.

this is a 2.3 engine ? 137 CID ?

what year is the engine ?

you just need connecting rod torque specs of what to tighten them too ?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I need to know the length of the con rod. The big end size as well as the gudgeon pin size on a standard rod.

This con rod is going to be used in developing a race motor with a different make of piston.

The con rod is not out of a specific motor, I am researching a combination of con rod and piston size and type. The combination will be used in a 2-litre pinto motor.

Expert:  Gary replied 2 years ago.

Wayne I do not have that information

I have the torque specs only

let me open the question back up to the other experts

another expert will reply back to you

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks, Wayne

Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 2 years ago.

I’m Rachel, and I’m moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from another one of the professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks - please just Close the question.