Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2006 5.9 started right up this morning, went about 200 ft and

2006 5.9 started right up this morning, went about 200 ft and just died. now it won't start. when i hooked my genesis evo scanner up had not dtc's, and when I go to live data and watch fuel pressure while cranking fuel pressure is 0. Is this a lift pump(tank) or the likely cause the CP3? where to start.

Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.

Can I get the make and model and is this a gas or diesel?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
2006 dodge ram 2500 5.9 cummins

Most likely this is the fuel pump in the tank, but we need to verify it is not running but is getting ground on the black/orange wire and power on the orange/red wire. The power comes from the totally integrated module. See below.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/06dodge59.jpg

Hello again Chris here.

It has been a few days, so I am just checking in with you to see if you still need help with the concern we worked on, and if not to say Thanks.

Also note we have about 80 categories from medical to boats to small engines to legal to whatever you can think of. If you have any other questions give us a shot with another question.

Thanks Chris
.
.