Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database

Suzuki Forenza: 2005 Suzuki Forenza. Car starts runs rough

2005 Suzuki Forenza. Car starts runs rough and check engine light blinks. Drove about five miles and shut the car off. Called a Firestone repair and said bring it in. started car and ran fine no check engine light signal. Had Firestone check the codes, no codes. said I needed to take it to a dealer. Running fine now.
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm here to help get your problem solved. The check engine light flashing means there is a misfire which usually means a coil. But since problem stopped by itself that points toward a possible sticking injector. If vehicle is running fine now the dealership will not be able to help. I'd recommend just adding some injector clean to gas tank and not worrying about it unless it happens again. Let me know if you have questions or if there is anything else I can do to help. Thanks.