Chris
Chris, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  43 years of automotive repair, Smog license
12365498

suzuki equator: my 2009 suzuki equator slip light came on and

my 2009 suzuki equator slip light came on and stays on while i was driving. now the truck will run but will not pick up speed and had to have it towed home.

Welcome! My name is XXXXX XXXXX you for allowing me to assist you! This is most likely a wheel speed sensor that has failed. A failing wheel speed sensor is the #1 cause of ABS or traction control problems. What needs to be done is to get a scan tool that can communicate with the ABS control module connected to the vehicle and see what codes have been set. Then you will be able to see which sensor is at fault. It may be something else, but my guess is that it is one of the 4 wheel speed sensors causing this.

I hope this information helps, and let me know if you need further assistance with this.

Chris