Boxer54, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE certified master technician and L1 advanced ASE certification -over 15 years in automotive field

Electric Vehicles any: hi i wonder if any one could tell me

hi i wonder if any one could tell me where could i find some information & videos for learning about hibryd and electrical cars , any site or file , i know if i google this item i could found a lot of information and videos from youtube, but there ase some good ones and others are trash , so i don want to spend to much time with bad information , also i would take a trainning course for this vehicules , near San Diego Ca. if any of you have some information i would apreciate , all these are because i made some service ( to fuel engine) at some hibryd vehicules ( pryus , honda , escape) at my shop , but when i put my scanner to saw some trouble codes or some data , i could not understand that values , so i don´t know if i need a special tools for these kind o cars , ( i have few scanners , scope and multimeter) , my goal is for ASE certified in electrical and hybrid cars...thanks

Thank you for trusting us with your questions. Toyota has set quite a high bar in the hybrid technology, so they are really your best resource.

Go to:

From there, for only $15, you can get unlimited access to all of the repair manuals for 2 days. You can download all the information you want in those 2 days and you keep the information forever.

Go here:

To check into a 16 week training course available in your area.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

excellent information , thanks , i will send a email to that school , i hope i could get in and if there are some classes in spanish would be great , i,m living 60miles from border in Ensenada Mx. and is very hard here found good training courses , if they don´t have any course yet or i can´t afford it , you did´nt know some online trainning if cant get these one ? thanks for all

Unfortunately, I am not aware of any online courses that aren't through the factory training. For those, you would have to be an employee of a dealership.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thanks i will try with that school bye

Thank you and let us know if you need further assistance.