Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Hi, my 110 vito is in limp mode & Im not sure what is causin

Hi, my 110 vito is in limp mode & I'm not sure what is causing this?? My van doesn't run properly when the atmosphere is damp.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer/Pearl. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If your vehicles check engine light has come on with this fault at all the first thing to do is to have the fault codes read out using a scan tool that can communicate with this vehicles computers to see what codes have set.Once this has been done then it can be diagnosed as to what is at fault and repaired.

I have seen in some cases where electrical connections under the hood or under the vehicle can be affected by damp weather if the weather seal in the connector is missing or damaged.This will allow moisture to enter the connector and can cause an issue like this here.I have had to inspect connectors to locate the fault in some cases.

Thanks Pete

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete