Technician Chris
Technician Chris, Technician
Experience:  I am a certified ASE Master Technician with L1 Advanced Diagnostic Specialist and over 15 years experience.
29613880

Izusu trooper 2: hi tracker40 we have Izuzu 1986 trooper 2

hi tracker40 we have Izuzu 1986 trooper 2 ..been with us for 186000 miles we use it as a fourwheel drive work horse . our problem is the no three clynder misses at idle .. been through the mill .
On these older cars w/ limited electronic controls, a misfire is typically ignition based. If you have already replaced the plugs and wires, I would continue w/ a full tune up. Go ahead and replace the distributor and rotor button also. Its very possible one of the contacts is worn at the distributor causing the "no-load" misfire. Start here, and let me know the outcome.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thanks !! ok to ask for you again?

Absolutely, please feel free to request me anytime.
Thank you for the positive rating. It is very much appreciated. Please let me know if I can assist further.