Jack, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  I have been an automotive technician for over 15 years and have worked on most makes and models.

Chrysler Sebring JXi (Convertible): when replacing hydralic

when replacing hydralic lines ,to the original you have to replace the seals or o-rings, or just the lines thanks, robert

dealer states seals are no longer available

urgent for a response !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for a great question, I own and run a automotive and small engine shop, and I have done these a couple of times. it is always best to replace the o-rings when you have them apart but it you can not get them you can try it and see if you have a leak after. if I remember right these are a small o-ring on the end of the line correct? what I would do is take the small o-rings to a auto parts store as they will have several o-ring kits that they should be able to match them up to just be sure to tell them that they are for hyd. or oil related as they make different orings for water, oil, gas. I am sure that they can match it up.

good evening Robert, I see you are online did I answer your questions?