Dad Mechanic
Dad Mechanic, Mechanic
Experience:  I have worked on everyting from Model Ts to 2012 Autos,

GMC C5500: 2006 GMC C5500 Duramax Diesel. The windshield wipers,

2006 GMC C5500 Duramax Diesel. The windshield wipers, radio,instrument gauges, tach and speedometer stopped working. What could the problem be?
sorry for your problem, your vehicle has a body control computer. There are fuses at the dash fuse panel, right where you open the door. in here you will find fuses labeled bcc and A number check here first. The body control computer does many functions. if there is a blown fuse here you will need to find what circuit is blowing it. Thanks for coming to Just Answers. Jim!!! I'll be here if you need some more help.
I hope I have helped to resolve your problem. I am checking to see if I can assist with any thing else today, or clarify my answer to you.
Thanks for using Just Answers.
Dads Mechanic.