Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Volvo V70 t6: I have a 2009 V70 T6,radio and cd dont work,though

I have a 2009 V70 T6,radio and cd dont work,though when you push the 'on'button the little picture grafic of the volvo car comes on.Checked all the fuses I can find under the glove box,all seems well.Incidently the cd unit wont eject my favorite cd ,so absolutely no power to it.Help !!
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer/Pearl. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

From what you have described if it is turning on and all you are getting is the Logo on the screen with no operation this sounds to be an internal electrical fault in the radio itself.I have seen some of these fail in the past before and can cause this type of fault here.

What can be done is a reset may be performed to see if it corrects this fault,this will involve disconnecting the radios power source for several minutes then reconnecting it.If you can locate the fuse for the radio you can remove it for around 5 minutes then reinstall it to see if the fault is corrected from there.

If this does not work most likely the radio will need replaced.

Thanks Pete

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete