Chris
Chris, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  I am a Master Certified ASE technician. ASE Certs A1-A9 & L1. I have been a general auto repair tech for over 18 years.
75498108

our millage and prd3l lights and radio lights when headlights

our millage and prd3l lights and radio lights when headlights on will dim and go off intermit just when lights are on

Chris :

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I will try and assist you with your question.

It would be very helpful to know what year, make and model of car you are working on.

If I had to guess it would be a problem with the dimmer switch for the interior lights.

Customer:

2005 chrysler sebring sedan 4 cyl.

Chris :

OK just a second while I look at some info.

Chris :

OK this circuit does run through the body control module so there could be an issue there. I would try moving the dimmer switch back an forth and watch all the lights. They should dim and brighten smoothly. If they don't then I would replace the dimmer switch. If they do but you still have the problem it will take a scanner with capability to access the BCM to check it out.

Customer:

ok thank you

Chris :

No problem