Jack, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  I have been an automotive technician for over 15 years and have worked on most makes and models.

Good Afternoon...Wanted to get some fast tips on anti theft

Good Afternoon...Wanted to get some fast tips on anti theft car locks for my PT Cruiser.
I am in need of something really good. Have lo Jack now. Looked at Viper but to many people claim problems with it. I have heard of superior wheel and tire locks...not the typical $20.00 type...this is more in the $200-300 range. Have any info?
Jfi... I am trying to protect my car from a vindictive crazy renter I had to evict who has been vandalizing my home, etc and have a hunch my car is next. Appreciate helpful advice for an extreme deterrent.

Jack :

Hello, my name is Jack (MR.PUTTPUTT). I will do my best to assist you today. I am sorry to hear you are having problems with your former renter.

Jack :

I sold the viper brand for a few years and have had other also but the viper is by far the best I have used in our area, keep in mind you get what you pay for if you by a 100.00 unit instead of a 500.00 plan on not being happy the new vipers now you can link to a smartphone, and are very very good. I do not sell these anymore because of the small town I moved our shop to in the last 2 years but I do sell the car remote starting versions. but with the type of problem you may be having such as damage from a person, then there is not really a product that is going to stop a baseball bat to a windshield. but as far a being a great alarm and being able to get notified viper is the way to go. like I said I have sold viper, ready start, bull dog, cool start and I use the viper

Jack :

let me know if you have answered your concerns or if you have more questions

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

So what do you recommend?

the viper is a great item and I have the 3706v and I love it, but if you go to the viper site you can choose one to fit your needs and vehicle.
I am checking in on you to see if you need more info on the viper or other brands, like I said I rec. the viper as it is a great unit.
Karen, I hope that I helped with the info on the viper please let me know. thanks