Mike V.
Mike V., Auto Service Technician
Experience:  25 years of experience, Certified Subaru Technician and Nissan factory trained.
2921078

Isuzu Rodeo: What is the correct procedure for installing &

What is the correct procedure for installing & bleeding a replacement ABS Modulator/Pump on a 2000 Isuzu Rodeo?
Hello and thank you for your question!
Here is the procedure for removing the ABS module and pump
Here is the bleeding procedure.
This is the same for all models and 2 or 4 wd.
This is not that difficult, but before starting, make sure you can get all the bleeders open on all 4 wheels.
Hope this helps!
Please be sure to let me know if you need further assistance, if not, please be sure to rate my answer. If you got here on the free trial, your card will not be charged.
Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Mike,

I know the proper order to bleed brakes @ each wheel such as Right Rear, Left Rear, Right Frt, & Left Front in addition what brake pipes, bolts, & wiring Harness I need to disconnect & reattach, but my primary purpose for asking this installation & bleeding procedure was for you to provide me with the specific order the brake pipes need to be disconnected , reconnected, & bled at this assembly to prevent damage to the replacement assembly & also if this Rodeo is a 2 wheel or 4 wheel ABS & will require removal of ABS 60 A Fuse during Brake bleeding procedure.

There is no specific order to disconnect the lines at the abs module. If there were, it would be listed in the instructions. I have done these, all you have to do is unbolt and rebolt, the piping all goes back to the original locations, the wiring harness doesn't have to be removed in any specific order.
Where you will avoid damaging the unit is to remove the 60 amp fuse prior to bleeding. That is why it has to come out, and yes, doesn't matter if it's 2 or 4 wheel ABS, remove the fuse to prevent the unit from running.
I hope this is what you are wanting to know, if not get back to me of course.