Welcome to JA, My name is XXXXX XXXXX online automotive tech. Thank you for you for waiting.
Do you have an M-MDS machine with access?
You are going to need to reprogram system and keys. The dealer with access can do this for you.
SECURITY ACCESS PROCEDURE
1. Connect the M-MDS to the DLC-2
2. Select “BODY SECURITY PATS (immobilizer) function” from the M-MDS screen
3. Select the items to be performed from the following:
- Additional card key programming
- Card key ID number clearing
- Steering lock unit programming
- Ignition key additional programming (with immobilizer system)
- Ignition key D number clearing (with immobilizer system)
- Customer spare key programming enable (with immobilizer system)
- Customer spare key programming disable (with immobilizer system)
4. The security access begins, and the M-MDS displays the “OUT-CODE”.
NOTE: When “OUT-CODE” is first displayed, tuning the ignition switch from the
LOCK to the ON position 5 times will change the “OUT-CODE”.
5. Input “N-CODE” corresponding to “OUT-CODE” displayed on the M-MDS screen.
6. If the security access is successful, selected item can be performed.
Location of Mod:
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your repairs.
Leon Davidian, Sr.