Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Peugeot 207cc: 207cc Automatic 2007When driving, audible

207cc Automatic 2007

When driving, audible signal then display shows "Gearbox malfunction" with D & snow & sport mode, switch engine off and returns to normal driving conditions. Not every journey?
Same display shows side bulb malfunction but all lights checked and ok!
Is it serious or just computer doing its own thing?
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer/Pearl. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Inspect and make sure all the bulbs in the vehicle are the correct bulbs.If there is an incorrect wattage bulb installed it can cause the light malfunction/bulb malfunction issue here.

As for the gear box malfunction this sounds like an electrical sensor or solenoid at fault causing this.I would have the fault codes read out as soon as you can to see what codes have set.From there it can be diagnosed as to which component is at fault and repaired from there to correct it.If the engine and transmission are operating properly you should be o.k. to drive this until you can have it looked into further but this should be checked further as soon as you can.

Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for taking the time to answer me, had almost given up :)

Will follow your advice, is it going to be expensive?

Cheers Pete

Your welcome.

It all depends on what is at fault here as I have seen some electrical transmission repair run anywhere form $100 to over $1000 depending on the fault.The first thing of course is to have it checked into further to it can be located and then you should get an estimate on what the repair would cost.Usually diagnosis can run around an hours labor charge to locate the fault.

Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help when your ready.

Thanks Pete

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No further help required, due to have it plugged in and diagnosed, thanks again for answering

Your welcome.Let us know if you need anything else in the future.

Thanks Pete