Technician Chris
Technician Chris, Technician
Experience:  I am a certified ASE Master Technician with L1 Advanced Diagnostic Specialist and over 15 years experience.
29613880

Chrysler Crossfire Limited: I have just purchased a 2006 Chrysler

I have just purchased a 2006 Chrysler Crossfire Auto Roadster Limited. There is a service history, four services in total. It will be delivered to my house (I have seen it and it's in a remarkable condition) should I get a service for peace of mind and what type. Kind regards
Graham
I would absolutely recommend a complete vehicle inspection. At the very least have the engine oil, transmission fluid and coolant all serviced. Also have the rear differential fluid changed if it has over 60K miles on it. There is only 1 recall on this vehicle being replacement of the cooling fan motor. If you list the full VIN, I can run it on the Chrysler website to see if it applies to your vehicle. Overall, these Crossfires have very few common issues with them, and most of those are body / paint related. Really a good, solid vehicle.
Thank you for the positive rating. It is very much appreciated. Please let me know if I can assist further.