Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

sport SC: I have a knocking sound in my right rear 2009 RR

I have a knocking sound in my right rear 2009 RR sport SC with 30,000 mi. It sounds like it could be my sway bar bushing ? What does it involve and cost approximately.
HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

There is a known issue with the rear and the front stabilizer bar bushings being responsible for a knocking noise.

The rear ones are $60 for the 2 and run 0.7 hours labor to install both. So about $70 or so for labor depending upon a shop's hourly labor rate. Total about $130

Below is the technical bulletin with replacement directions and updated part number

graphic
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks ... That was it but my repair shop said there are different replacement bushings for rear sway bar and the wrong ones were sent ?
Is that true ?

LR012410 should be the updated part number