C. Walker, Jr.
C. Walker, Jr., Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Shop training and experience.

Have you driven multiple plug-in hybrids? What is your exp

Have you driven multiple plug-in hybrids? What is your experience?
Thank you for trusting us with your problem, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you today.

I have driven many at work and have had to test drive them after repairs have been made. My experience with them is they are extremely good on miles per gallon. The downside is they have absolutely no power at all and is terrible if you are getting on the highway or attempting to pass other vehicles. I myself woulf rather get something good on MPG but still has some power to get going when needed. But if you do not mind being slower this is a very good investment in the long run on the MPG. The only major problem I see on them is the batteries. They fail and it becomes a expensive repair. They normally will last around 10 years before this fails but sometimes they fail even sooner which is a cost issue.

Let me know if you have any questions, thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

which ones have you driven? I'm accustomed to gutless wonders... 89 Nissan 200SX, 94 Explorer with small engine...

The prius and the accord. I have driven many of them. Those two vehicles have more picktup than those two. I have done a great deal of research on the volt and some co workers have driven them and told me it does have alot more pep than the prius.