Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

ford falcon wagon: bf wagon lights & horn go on without pressing

bf wagon lights & horn go on without pressing the panic button
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer/Pearl. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I have seen on some vehicles in the past where this type of fault can be caused by a faulty door position switch or door latch assembly.When the vehicle is locked and armed the vehicles ecu usually monitors the door positions and if one door suddenly shows it has been opened it will cause the alarm to go off like this here.

I would have the fault codes checked in all computers in your vehicle to see if any codes have set.If any have set they need diagnosed to locate and correct this issue.Most common is usually the drivers door switch or latch (my info is limited on this here) that can fail and cause this as this is the door that is used the most.

This would need to be checked into further to locate which component for sure is causing this to set off like this.

Thanks Pete

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete