Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Fuso: i have a canter / fuso. it starts and idles fine but

i have a canter / fuso. it starts and idles fine but as soon as i step on the accelerator the motor shakes and stutters. both the orange and red chech engine lights are on but the code reader im using is not showing fixed faults. it scrolls past 3 faults, U32F4, P150G, P1F1F. and i dont find any info on these codes. any advice will be apreciated.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer/Pearl. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on this model here but I see no one has responded so I thought I would see if I can assist with this.

I don't have the code info for what you have posted above but if this problem start right after the injectors were replaced and there were no other issues with running except for the fuel leak I would first make sure the correct fuel injectors were installed.If any of the fuel injectors that were installed are incorrect this can cause this type of fault here as they may atomize to little or to much fuel being incorrect.

I also know on some models when injectors are replaced the ecu needs to be programmed with the id info of each injector,my info doesn't show if this is the case here on your vehicle but I would contact a shop/dealer in your area to see if this needs done when these are replaced.If this is not done and is required it can cause running issues like this here.

Thanks Pete

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete