Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Toyota 200 series petrol wagon: have a 200 series . rear aircon

have a 200 series . rear aircon has a leaf or paper stuck inside left hand rear behind dickie seat. How do i get to it??
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer/Pearl. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you can see it and have a few inches of room to insert a tool to grasp at it you can usually purchase what is usually called mechanical fingers at a local parts store.This is a long flexible tool with grabber fingers on the end of it and a handle on the other end to operate them.You would insert this tool where it can be accessed into the rear air con unit to grasp the paper or leaf and then remove it.

If you are unable to access it this way at all then the component the leaf/paper is stuck in would need removed and taken apart in most cases to then remove it.This may require removal of several components to do this and may take several hours labor and may be best done by a local repair facility that has experience on this model vehicle.

Thanks Pete

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete