Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Volvo S40: Volvo 2003 how do you reset the radio? You need

Volvo 2003 how do you reset the radio? You need a code number put the radio gives you the first number as 1
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer/Pearl. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If the radio is asking for a code you need the correct code to input into your radio.This can usually be obtained from a dealer with your vehicles VIN number and some have been known to give the codes free of charge over the phone or by stopping in and providing proof of vehicle ownership.

Once you have obtained the code it can be entered into the radio to enable the radio for operation.

Thanks Pete

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete