Gary
Gary, Technician
Experience:  GM master tech for 15 years/ASE master tech for 20 years
19513769
Car

below is a statement about our Drivewise device, please tell

me the different ways this... Show More
me the different ways this devise can compromise the operation of my vehicle
Device Damage Reimbursement
If you believe the device has compromised the operation of your vehicle, you must submit a report from a qualified mechanic specifying his or her findings and the amount of repair. This amount will be limited to any repairs your mechanic has performed directly resulting from the operation of the device.

We will evaluate your report and determine whether and how much to reimburse you, based on our investigation and your mechanic’s report. We reserve the right to contact your mechanic, and/or inspect your vehicle at a repair shop of our choosing to make our final determination on the merits of your request.

Welcome! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to assist you with this problem.

can you tell me year,make and model and what your problem is your having or you believe are having with the Drivewise device was plugged in to the car ?

Customer reply replied 3 years ago.

I do not have a problem 2000 ford windstar but we did have to change some sensors

Chrissy and you believe the Drivewise caused those sensors to go bad ?

which sensors where bad ?

Customer reply replied 3 years ago.

Chrissy and you believe the Drivewise caused those sensors to go bad ?I do not understand > can you please just tell me if there are common problems the devises cause.

I have never seen or heard of these devices causing any damage to any sensors ever

this device just reads some basic readings from the information terminal in that connector it can not damage anything at all as it just talks to the computers for some information

the only complaint I hear is they loosen up and fall out sometimes