Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

A4 S Line: I have a 2006 A4 2.0 "S" Line 140 with 75K on the

I have a 2006 A4 2.0 "S" Line 140 with 75K on the clock.
Recently, after driving for about 30 min the engine begins to miss, now and again at first but with increasing frequency as you go on.
I have had a new EGR valve, a tandem pump ( ? ) and a crankshaft sensor fitted all to no avail.
The car shows no fault on the diagnostic, and lastly I have had the injectors sent off for inspection. I have been told that all 4 are defective in that at low and high speed insufficient fuel is getting through. They are not guaranteeing that after having the injectors fixed that the problem will disappear.
Before I part with any more cash can anyone offer advice. Regards
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer/Pearl. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I have seen fuel injector failure cause this type of issue here before several times in the past.The injectors can restrict over time and cause an issue like this.You know for sure the injectors are faulty as they have been tested and found faulty so I would have these replaced.

Replacing the defective injectors should correct the problem here as injectors are common to cause issues.

I don't think this is a compression issue as this misfire doesn't occur at all times and with what has been done here on the vehicle this is what I think is at fault especially since they have tested faulty.

Thanks Pete

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete