Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Ford Mondeo: Hi, I have a 2000 Mondeo V6 and I cant open the

Hi, I have a 2000 Mondeo V6 and I can't open the drivers door from the inside or the outside
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer/Pearl. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

From what you have described here this sounds like a fault with the door latch/lock assembly itself that is either bound up or has failed.

Usually the only way to get at this latch/lock assembly is to remove the door trim paneling.This can be difficult to do with the door closed like this and I have seen in many cases where the paneling can become damaged when removed like this unfortunately.

The other option is to try a local lock smith to see if the lock smith can get the door opened or try locking and unlocking the door several times to see if the latch releases then.

I know this is probably not the answer you were looking for here but with this type of fault here these are usually the only options.

Thanks Pete

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete