Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Barina If the engine turned off in drive, wont start for a

Barina If the engine turned off in drive, won't start for a while, maybe 20min. Is this normal?
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer/Pearl. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

On some vehicles the engine uses a crank position sensor.This sensor will heat up with engine temperature and when it does it can fail to operate properly which in turn can cause a stall out and no start until the vehicle sits for a period of time.This does sound like an electronic component at fault here and if this engine is equipped with a crank position sensor this sensor is most common to cause this here.

This would need to be looked into/tested further to be sure.

Thanks Pete

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete