sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience

Mazda 6 S wagon: my 05 mazda6 wagon left front headlight just

my 05 mazda6 wagon left front headlight just quit. i changed the bulb, again, but this time it will not turn on. i even had a service tech change the bulb, to verify that it wasn't just a bad bulb, but still no light. i checked the fuses, swapping the LH and RH fuses, and still only the RH side will turn on. before i take it to the dealership, any ideas what it could be, if it's not the bulb, or fuses?
Thank you,

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

The headlamp relay powers all four fuses together and then each fuse supplies power to the respective bulb filaments. If you do have power at the fuse for the one that has quit working then the problem will have to be in the wiring.

You may have a lack of ground to the bulb or it could be a lack of power. The first thing that will need to be done is use a test light or voltmeter to determine which you are missing. If you're missing power but it's ok at the fuse then there is a break in the wiring somewhere between the fuse and bulb.