Chris
Chris, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  43 years of automotive repair, Smog license
12365498

I bought my new nissan jeeb from United Arab Emirates and I

I bought my new nissan jeeb from United Arab Emirates and I shipped it to state of Kuwait . I went to the regional Authorized Nissan dealer to rigester my car and admited for regualr services and mnufacturer warranty but to my suprise the dealer did not admit my car for service in their workshop and did not honor the warranty .Therfore i was left with new brand car without any type of support. My equestion is "Can you guid me to how to contact the Mohther Company in Japan in order to make the necessary arrangements to have my car admited to service by the local ddealer and solve the warranty issue at the same time? Your kind help on this regard is highly appreciated Fouad Saleh

Hello Fouad, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I thank you for allowing me to assist you. I did some research, and found the address and company telephone number for the Japan Nissan offices. it is:

Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.

ADDRESS
1-1, Takashima 1-chome, Nishi-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa(NNN) NNN-NNNN Japan
TEL. +81-45-523-5523

I suggest you write or call them to begin the process of getting your vehicle registered with them and for warranty concerns.

I hope this helps my friend, and let me know if you need further assistance with this.

Chris