DaveTheCarGuy
DaveTheCarGuy, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  AAS in Automotive Technology.
75818362

Looking for a value on a 1957 Rambler custom. 4 doors, 6 cylinder,

Looking for a value on a 1957 Rambler custom. 4 doors, 6 cylinder, 3 speed on column, radio, a/c heat, odometer reads 31,760 assuming it has turned over so 131,760. Original color green has been painted black and white. Would there be much price difference if it is a 1958? thanks
Hello and thank you for using justanswer.com

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you today. From my research, most 1957 Ramblers seem to run $7,000 - $9,000. If you take it to an auction instead of just selling it, some get up to the $10,000 - $15,000(rare) range. If your selling a 1958 model, it goes for about $1,000 - $2,000 less than the equivalent 1957 model Rambler. Condition will play a huge roll in the price of course.

Thanks,
Dave