Roy
Roy, import/domestic specialest
Experience:  ASE master tech for 40 years
3506196

Mitsubushi Mightymax: I just had a used transmission put in

I just had a used transmission put in my 1990 Mitsubushi Mightymax and it ran ok for the first 160 miles and then it stoped running and then the Transmission filter was changed.. as was expected at 200 miles. It ran for another 25 miles then it lost forward power... would not go forwards or back. tried Lucas Transmission repair and it would go forward and backwards in the driveway for a week... but on a test drive around 2 blocks it went back to no forward power just motor racing... after sitting for an hour... it made it the last block on its own but was starting to loose motion again.
good morning my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will assist you today

It sounds like your used trans has failed either from a front pump failure or torque converter failure. the additive may have thickened up the fluid but dissipated and went back to normal.

you will need another trans.

Roy