Technician Chris
Technician Chris, Technician
Experience:  I am a certified ASE Master Technician with L1 Advanced Diagnostic Specialist and over 15 years experience.

Saab 9-5 SE 3.0: Does anyone have a vacuum line Diagram for

Does anyone have a vacuum line Diagram for a 2005 Saab 9-5 with a 3.0 V-6

All Data actually does not list an exact vacuum diagram, but here is what I found:

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the lower picture is either a different year or 4 cyl motor. this is not the correct orientation. It should have 3 hoses coming up from somewhere to the top Right side of the motor and another into the back of the intake manifold.

I do apologize for not being able to assist. Like is said before, All Data does not list an actual vacuum diagram for your vehicle. Most likely you will need to purchase a Saab repair manual off of ebay being no Saab dealers exist any longer in order to get that information. I do ask that you remove the poor rating. It greatly affects me. You do not have to pay for my assistance if you don't wish to, but please do remove the rating. I will opt out of the question to see if another expert is able to assist further.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I will remove the rating and would like to stop trying. My son acquired a diagram at 5 pm this evening from a foreign repair shop. The manual for that year doesn't have anything except for a 4 cyl as I stated previously. Thats how I knew the pics you showed were for a 4 cyl. I already paid for and downloaded one. Thanks for trying. How do I remove the rating?

The rating has been updated. Thank you very much, it really does make a difference. Again, I'm sorry I could not find the exact info you were looking for and I wish you the best of luck with your vehicle.