Technician Chris
Technician Chris, Technician
Experience:  I am a certified ASE Master Technician with L1 Advanced Diagnostic Specialist and over 15 years experience.

Mdx: The front motor works but when I turn right sometimes

The front motor works but when I turn right sometimes there is a noise of something rubbing like a fan blade but I turn it off and it stops and the fan works great till the next time it starts. Is there a defrost motor as well as the fan motor because that is what it sounds like?
There is no separate defrost motor. It sounds like you have something rubbing against the fan itself. It is not uncommon for a piece of paper or other item to fall through the glove box and end up in the blower fan. Even if something is just hanging down, anytime it comes into contact w/ the blower, it will make a noise. Start by removing the glove box and cabin air filter and making sure there is nothing stuck down in the blower.
Thank you for the positive rating. It is very much appreciated. Please let me know if I can assist further.