Technician Chris
Technician Chris, Technician
Experience:  I am a certified ASE Master Technician with L1 Advanced Diagnostic Specialist and over 15 years experience.
29613880

Mazda CX9: The wife has a 2010 Mazda CX9. For Chicago driving,

The wife has a 2010 Mazda CX9. For Chicago driving, I'm looking for an all season tire. Michelin Latitude Tour HP 245/50/20 seems a possiblity. What do you guys think?

The Latitude is a fantastic tire for all season especially on a cross over vehicle such as the CX9. It has a rating of

Treadwear: 440
Traction: A
Temperature: A A

55K miles warranty for tread life

Tirerack.com currently sells them for $245 / tire and Discounttiredirect.com sells them for $258 / tire

This is definitely a high end tire that will have long tread life, great handling, and a smooth, quiet ride through the life of the tire. Of course, there are less expensive options out there, but you will never get anything else that can match the Latitude. If you have any follow up questions, please feel free to ask.

Thank you for the positive rating. It is very much appreciated. Please let me know if I can assist further.