Roy, import/domestic specialest
Experience:  ASE master tech for 40 years

Hej Tim.My name is XXXXX XXXXX living in Denmark.Could you

Hej Tim.My name is XXXXX XXXXX living in Denmark.Could you please tell me where my Bcm module is sitting. I have a Mazda 6 2,3 litres from 2005,the modified model. My blinkers too the right is not working at all. Not even the Hazard blink on the right side. Could the Bcm module cause this trouble. I have tried too find a blinker relay,but negative. All the fuses are cheked several times. Hoped you maybe could find an answer for me,before im going crazy. Looking forward too hear from you. Niels

good afternoon my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will assist you today.

the bcm is under the dash on the left side .

I doubt that is it as the multifunction switch or turn signal switch is much more of a common failure for this. check the connector on the back as it may be corroded or the plastic connector melted. if it was the bcm, there would be a code stored in the bcm for failure. you can have the system scanned for body codes to confirm.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

So you mean that it is the multifunction switch or the signal switch that is causing the trouble, and not the bcm. The switches you are talking about, is it them, that is sitting by the steering wheel. Maybe you could send me a few pictures off them, and maybe also off the bcm,and where its sitting under the dash. Niels:-):-);-).

yes, I am talking about the signal switch. you just remove the upper and lower covers on the steering wheel to expose the switch. 3 or 4 phillip head screws hold the cover together.

I have no good pictures as they are just generic shots without detail.

check the switch first

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It is 2 a clock here i Denmark in the night. Can I write back to you too morrow, when I have checked it out.;-);-). Many greetings from Niels.

sure, have a good night

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It has nothing to do with the signal switsh.I replased it all again.There has bedn no water running thrue the bcm modul. Its all dry and clear. Sonow what? Niels.

what about the connector to the switch???

do you have a test light to verify that power is coming out when you activate the switch. if the left side is working then the flasher unit is working.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It still only blink to the left side, there is no power on the right side of the car. Not even on the on the Hazard. Could it be the print behind the hazard blink. Niels.

ok, I understand this but did you check for power out of the turn signal switch??? if there is not then there is either a wiring issue or the switch. if there is then yes, it may be the board for the hazard switch

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I dont need anymore answers. It was the BCM modul. Have a nice weekend. Niels:-);-).

you have the advantage of being there and I am not. rating me poorly for trying to help is very unfair.

glad you got it fixed but you never even answered the questions that I asked for me to proceed.