Master Class Auto
Master Class Auto, ASE - Master Auto Technician
Experience:  20+ years, full time experience. Specialize in Diagnostics & Electrical

Bentley GT GTC: How do I charge the primary battery behind

Customer Question

How do I charge the primary battery behind the driver side seat battery, on a 2010 bentley gtc with either a 7amp over night charger or a 40amp heavy duty booster charger, there is a ton electrical connections on the top of the batteries
Category: Car
Expert:  Anthony replied 3 years ago.
Hello! Welcome to justanswer!

The 7 amp charger is best for both batteries. The 40 amp charger can cause problems because of the high current.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
ok if you are familiar with this car the issue here is you cannot reach the positive battery terminal on top of the battery clearly because of all of the electrical equipment that is there, when you grab onto the any part of the battery stud or bolt, within 5 to 10 minutes the charge goes into a non conductive default mode, are there any other positive terminals you can recommend or another location that can be used, Thanks
Expert:  Master Class Auto replied 3 years ago.
Hi, may I ask if you live in USA? I want to know if your Bentley is USA Spec and owned in states. Then we can go from there.