cloe0626, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  was a mechanic in the army for four years and have been working at a dealer ship the past five years

Ive had my Kymco 150 cc scooter sitting around for about a

I've had my Kymco 150 cc scooter sitting around for about a year. Now I need it again and it won't start. My first thought is that it's the battery and I would like to jump it. However, I don't know how to jump a motorcycle battery. I'm admittedly an amateur here, so I just want to try the basics before throwing in the towel and having it towed to a mechanic.

You cant jump it with a car the best way is to take the battery out take it to the parts store have them charge it if you don't have a charger of your own i would say its just the battery would not take it to a mechanic waste of time and money