The Audi Doctor
The Audi Doctor, Technician
Experience:  Over 30 years experience, 17 years with Audi, Factory trained

turn signal clicks like its on but its not, also had the seat

turn signal clicks like it's on but its not, also had the seat belt alarm beeping

Thank you for choosing Just Answer for your query. Yes I can help you.

Do the Hazard lights work? If so, the described condition would likely be a failed turn signal switch.

The hazard switch (flasher relay) has a higher failure rate than the turn signal stalk switch and causes the signals not to function. Sometimes the ticking continues after signal cancellation or on it's own, then it is always been the turn signal switch. If you already changed the hazard switch, and all the lights flash when you turn on the hazards, then the stalk switch is the likely cause.

Let me know how it goes from here and I will further assist you.

I hope that I have answered your questions and addressed your concerns. If you have any more questions for me please don’t hesitate to ask. I want you to be 100% satisfied with my answer.

Bonuses are always APPRECIATED. Please rate my answer as OK, GOOD, or EXCELLENT. With a lower rating I will not be compensated. Please contact me with your concerns if you cannot rate my answer OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT.

Thank You!
Jake “The Audi Doctor”